Belmopan Septic Tank Cleaning Process
Belmopan Septic Cleaning Process
- Go to Belize Water Services (BWS).
- Ask for a letter of permission to get septic cleaned (you may get the letter immediately or come back another day).
- Take the letter to City Council.
- Pay at the cashier (the amount you pay depends on your location).
- Take the receipt from the cashier to the front desk across the hall.
- The receptionist will make a copy of your receipt and hand it back to you.
- It may take up to 24 hours for someone to go clean your septic tank.
Belize Water Services
– Garden City Plaza, 822-2400
Open: Mon - Fri 8am-12pm, 1pm-5pm
Belmopan City Council
– Trinity Blvd, 822-2271/2319
Open: Mon - Thurs 8am-12pm, 1pm-5pm & Fri 8am-12pm 1pm-4:30pm