As Outpace continues to expand and grow its client base, we are looking for an experienced Web Account Manager. The role is responsible for handling client relationships ensuring all deliverables and deadlines are met on time with the highest quality. This candidate should be comfortable in ambiguity, enjoy learning and problem-solving, have analytical and logical skills, a POV, and a clear vision to succeed.
- Assist in the workflow between the client(s) and the rest of the team for deliverables by serving as the account manager and key point of contact.
- Lead Development and Content team meetings to ensure projects and tasks are progressing.
- Schedule and attend client meetings to update the customers on our efforts and hear their requirements/expectations.
- Ensure all deadlines and deliverables are fulfilled on schedule.
- Resolve customer complaints/queries/requests and fulfill their requirements in a timely manner.
- Adopt and keep enhancing best practices for account management to ensure high growth and retention of existing customers.
- Strong understanding of English language both verbal and written, as this role requires fluent communication with clients regularly.
- 3+ years of experience as an Account or Project Manager at a digital marketing agency.
- Work Central Standard Time (CST) business hours
Benefits We Offer
- Remote working environment with flexible work hours
- Competitive base salary & annual performance bonus
- Three weeks of flexible PTO so that you can rest and recharge
- Free Meal Fridays - Your lunch is on us!
- Training budget to support you in your career development
- Outpace annual retreat
- Monthly game-nights
Outpace is an SEO agency with calculated strategies, strengthening businesses with a long-term vision. We leverage our understanding of search engine algorithms and business objectives to focus on metrics that matter the most.