2020 JOBS OFFER IN NESTLE FOODS AND DAIRY FARMS LTD COMPANY CANADA.
I am the human resource manager of Nestle Foods and Dairy Farms Ltd Company Canada, we are authorized to recruit 180 of both unskilled and skilled workers to work in Canada at ( NESTLE FOODS /DAIRY FARMS LTD COMPANY CANADA) Please kindly let us know if you can join the company with immediate effect. The following positions are available. Cleaners, Laborers, Fruit packers,Supervisors,manager,sales man/woman, Store keeper, Ground Maintenance, Gardener, Truck Drivers and Nurse and Engineers and Fabricators and Dairy farms workers Laborers and Nurse/ Medical Doctors and Bio- Technologist and Quality Control Officers and Accountants and Administrators and Teachers and customer service and plumbers and technicians and security officers..
Applicants Age from 18 to 65 years old are eligible to work, Company Location Nestle Foods and Beverages Products LTD Canada
25 Sheppard Avenue West, North York, Ontario M2N 6S8, Canada.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Accommodation - Provided.
2. Ticket -Provided.
3. Medical - Provided.
4. Transportation - Provided.
5. Working hours - 8 am- 4 pm [Mon-Sat]
6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year
7. Salary - Cad$18 per hourly
8. Contract - one to five years. Renewable
9. Extra time - Cad$ 27 per hourly
10. Insurance & Pension - According to Company laws.
11. Requirement 180 workers
12. Job description Skilled and Unskilled Workers.
13. Skilled required physically fit.
Other Benefits Family Status, group benefit and other
14. Work Permit Visa and DHI Express Delivery services Fees: Not provided by company, approved applicants who are successful with the visa processing requirements like (1. Your medical report issued in the year 2019 or 2020, showing that you are not a sick person infected by malaria or fever frequently.
2. Your nationality identification card scan copy or any valid identity card, provided is valid.
3. Your passport Scan copy and one passport photo size Copy) will be asked to pay for the fee charge.
If you need more information regarding this recruitment please feel
free to contact us at your most convenient time through this assigned company email: ( email@example.com ).
Your Quick and Favorable Response would be highly appreciated.
Mrs, Sonia Studer,
Nestle Foods and Beverages Products LTD Canada
25 Sheppard Avenue West, North York, Ontario M2N 6S8,Canada