A vacancy exists for a Support Specialist for a US-based company. We are a very specialized end-user support provider, focused on the support of Learning Management Systems (LMSs) for clients in the US and around the world. We are not a call center and instead provide chat- and email-based support.
The position involves working from home initially, with a potential move to an office in Belmopan. The successful candidate will have the following:
• A reliable Windows or Mac computer (laptop or desktop)
• A reliable internet connection
• A flair for customer service
• Ability to adapt quickly to using a wide array of computer applications
• Ability to quickly analyze large amounts of information (analytical skills will be tested)
• Excellent typing ability (minimum 80 WPM, this will be tested)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong research skills
• Great teamwork skills
• A good attitude and willingness to learn
• Minimum of a high school diploma
Background experience in IT or customer-service related fields is not necessary but would be an asset. Completion of a university-level education is not required.
Our team is young, dynamic and ever-expanding. We believe in fostering a fun, positive work environment, and are committed to ensuring employee success through constant coaching and training.
Along with the convenience of working from your own home, we also offer a generous starting wage and opportunities for overtime.
If interested, kindly send résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org