Human Resource Coordinator
A vacancy exists at Umaya Resort & Adventures for the post of Human Resource Coordinator. If you are a people person and have strong leadership skills this may be the position for you.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of strategies for the development of the resort's human resources. This includes recruitment of skilled and qualified staff, training & development, disciplinary procedures, performance appraisals, etc.
- Ensure that activities/labour performance are aligned with the organizational quality standards
- Ensure that procedures are followed in order to create a goal oriented working environment, whereby the entire team pursues the company's vision and objectives.
- Liaise with management to identify human resource needs and meaningful development programs
- Associate's Degree in Management, Business Administration, or preferably Human Resource Management.
- 2-3 years’ experience working with Human Resources
- Knowledge and experience in preparing reports for Government entities (Social Security, Labour Department, Income Tax).
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Background in payroll, especially ComPay would be an asset
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
Send your curriculum vitae, 2 reference letters from previous employment, police record, and copies of certification to:
Umaya Resort & Adventures
Maya Beach, Placencia Road
Stann Creek District, Belize