We have a client looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. This is a remote position with industry-standard pay. We will only serve as a link between you and the client. Candidates who are hired will work directly to the Company.
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter must have a background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. Should be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate's potential through clever questions. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates.
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or video call
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
Please keep in mind that we have several clients looking for people to fill various positions, so if customer service is not the position for you, please reach out and we'll see where we can fit you. We will be able to connect you with various businesses and industries.