An opportunity exists with a diverse group of international publishing and media companies. Reporting to the Senior General Manager, the position of Sales Manager will have responsibility for total revenue in Belize by developing aggressive sales campaigns to achieve business revenue objectives within tightly managed time frames.
- Ensure that all sales & support functions operate efficiently and with adequate resources.
- Conduct timely performance evaluations of sales consultants to ensure they are managing their portfolio efficiently.
- Utilize standard performance measures to provide evaluation, coaching and feedback for direct reports to develop and progress.
- Maintain motivated environment for maximum results, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Provide detailed monthly reports.
- Contributes to the overall strategic objectives of the company by ensuring that results are achieved though active participation.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction as per company objective.
- Meet and exceed budgeted revenue growth objectives and ensure assigned is completed by the agreed deadline.
- Plan, develop and implement controls to ensure revenue including delinquent accounts is retired with an even flow of revenue increase and loss.
- Meet stipulated benchmarks for revenue.
- Be accountable for achieving individual revenue targets on assigned portfolio of accounts.
This position holder must have 3-5 years verifiable successful sales management in the directory business.
Competitive salary and statutory benefits
Application Deadline: 22nd April 2019
Apply at: yellomedia.bamboohr.com/jobs