The Sales Consultant is the first point of contact between our customers (Retail, Lubricant, C&I and prospective customers).
Sales consultant main responsibility is to make the sales force efficient by proper understanding of the product/services.
- Sales Consultant must understand the product benefits and advantages and should prepare strategies according to it to the sales force and should be able to execute those strategies at right time.
- Ensure the sales team force is positive and are geared up for the challenge
- Train all Pump Attendants, Cashiers and Dealers in all of the company’s Marketing and Safety Programs.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of company’s promotions at service stations.
- Manage all current Retail and C&I accounts to maintain gross margins.
- Seek new Retail and C&I accounts to build volume and increase gross margins.
- Seek locations to build new service stations.
- Seek new Lubricant Customers.
- Maintain Company vehicle in good working condition and carry out regular maintenance.
- Education Level: Mayor studies completed in business administration, engineering or related fields.
- Expertise: Requieres knowledge in Tax Legislation, basic Sales Knowledge, Customer Service tecnics.
- Language: Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Work Experience: 3 year working experience or relevant experience
- Skills: Complete Microsoft Office package
- Valid Driving license
- Willing to mobilize for customer visits
If you fullfill all the requirements please send your resume at: email@example.com