We need a highly detail-oriented, tourism professional that will provide exceptional services in reservations, marketing and guest services department.
Skills & background required:
- Very good command of English, both verbal and written. Able to comprehend and communicate professionally in a courteous and sales driven manner.
- Working knowledge of booking engines, channel manager, online travel agencies, property management software, QuickBooks, G-Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Needs to have knowledge of the local area, tourists’ attractions and transport services.
- Attentive to details and self-driven at taking the initiative to improve service.
- Team-player who understands hotel operations and adapt easily to standard operating practices.
- Able to work independently with a high level of accountability and responsibility.
- Previous reservations and front desk experience required.
- Hotel marketing and sales optimization knowledge.
- Social media marketing.
- Creativity in graphic designs and publications.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Can work on weekends and holidays and extra hours upon request.
- Post requires staying overnight at worksite. Housing and meals will be provided.
Qualification & requirements:
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Business Administration or Tourism.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in the related field.
Application to include:
- Two recent letters of reference with valid contact information.
This can be sent to [email protected]
Facebook applications will not be considered.
Suitable applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline for applications is Friday, September 13th, 2019