Position: Part time HR Assistant
Report to: HR Coordinator
The HR assistant will provide assistance in all aspects of the human resources department.
- Assist in the audit process of the department.
- Update employee database.
- Arrange for advertising (external) or posting (internal) of job vacancies.
- Assist in the internal recruitment process.
- Ensure all pertinent documents are filed in personal files.
- Assist in processing social security claims
- Must abide by company policies.
- Any other duty assigned.
Education and Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Experience in related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail.
- Be flexible to work on weekend, holidays and different schedules.
- Team player – able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records.
- Personnel and Human Resources -Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, and personnel information systems.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Outlook
Qualified applicants can send their resume to:
The Office Gurus Ltd.
#2 Barton Creek Street
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Deadline to submit applications is April 17, 2019