OPERATIONS MANAGER - BELIZE
We are a growing company in the Financial Services industry that has immediate vacancy for an Operations Manager for our Belize office. Suitably qualified candidate should have some previous experience in banking, accounting, or debt collections and have the ability to work with little to no supervision. This is an excellent position for the right candidate to join our winning team!
An executive level supervisor who has authority for making decisions and implementing programs to ensure the effective provision of administrative, financial and legal services that the company offers.
- Serves as a team leader and coach to a team of supervisors, responsible for leading an international mortgage service company.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of mortgage sector to identify opportunities to improve products, processes and service to achieve strategic and tactical goals.
- Supports achievement of business objectives through effective management of resources and effective pipeline management.
- Facilitates strategic and operational planning and implementation processes to assure that supervision is knowledgeable of process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Ensures that all departmental goals are met by communicating supervision objectives to all areas and by providing feedback in relation to these goals.
- Attracting new investors.
- Developing the policies and programs of planning and evaluation of the loans collection and recovery.
- Maintaining a high level of competency within the branch.
Reporting information to the Ascendancy Company about collection, loan applications, and legal advances and monitoring sales of REO's
- POSSESSION OF A MASTER'S DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, FINANCE OR BUSINESS EQUIVALENT (PREFERABLY GRADUATES OF USA UNIVERSITIES).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the mortgage sector or leading financial services.
- Strong understanding of project supervision and implementations, project structure, project life cycle and best practice standards.
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
- Advanced knowledge of real estate owned, documentation, policies, and procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implant solutions.
- Develops positive working relationships with others, and effectively maintains them over time.
- Exhibits results-oriented attitude and behavior to accomplish business goals.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to multitask and respond to problems as they arise, including assisting lower skilled loan officers as needed.
- Possesses critical thinking skills and decision making abilities. Advanced ability to handle Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of: Supervision principles and practices, including work planning, employee supervision and business management.
- Ability to travel, as required.
Interested persons who are suitably qualified as for the above requirements may respond by sending their resume to [email protected]. Additional information about the vacancy can be found on our job board at www.topcareers1.com