ONE CAREER, MANY ROLES
Leader, role model, educator, influencer, life changer, - as a PRISON OFFICER, no two days are the same.
You will have the opportunity to work with people from all kinds of backgrounds to provide a safe and secure prison environment. you will serve as a positive catalyst for change through supporting offenders (Adults & Minors) with effective rehabilitation while protecting the public.
You will play a leading role in offender's lives, you will manage their developement, from learning new skills to participation in education programmes, so there is a better chance they won't reoffend on release.
It can be a tough job, but in return you will recieve a great experience, training, and have the support of a strong team.
APPLY NOW AT:
- KOLBE FOUNDATION (BELIZE CENTRAL PRISON)
- MILE 2 HATTIEVILLE/BURRELL BOOM ROAD
- (501) 225-6190/6191 EMAIL: KolbeHR_BCP@yahoo.com
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEWS (MONDAY - FRIDAY / 8:00AM - 2:00PM)
- LOOKING FOR (15) MALE PRISON OFFICERS FOR THE MALE SECTION
- CERTIFIED MEDICAL - (EMT) EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN / (RN) REGISTERED NURSE
- UPDATED RESUME
- COPY OF SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
- ORIGINAL VALID POLICE RECORD
- COPIES OF EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE (HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE) / TRAINING CERTIFICATES / UPDATED LICENSE (FOR EMT/RN)
- TWO RECOMMENDATION LETTERS - (1) FROM PREVIOUS EMPLOYER
- MUST BE AT LEAST 23 YEARS OLD