At Ivinex, we believe in People Powered Innovation. We've done business with some of the largest public companies as well as everyday small and medium size businesses. You will be working with some of the brightest people in the software development profession.
Ivinex is looking for dedicated PHP Developers responsible for managing back-end services, interchange data between customers and presenting data to users in an efficient manner. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, creating custom modules, ensuring high performance and maintaining responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
We are looking for somebody who can code into an existing codebase, but don't worry there will be onboarding about our current development process and environment. After completing onboarding, there will be projects assigned to you. Projects will range from small-to-large size, so proper time management and being a team player is essential. You will be required to interface with clients to gather new information and ensure the success of your project, so good English communication is a must have.
- Proven proficiency and software development experience in PHP
- Knowledge of relational databases and version control tools would be an asset
- Experience with third-party APIs
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions would be an asset
- Job is currently remote, so you can work from anywhere in Belize, but must have good internet, a web cam and a headset for meetings when needed
Ivinex believes that everyone has the ability to make a difference and that a diverse team generates more innovation and bigger ideas. Ivinex is inclusive and does not discriminate. We accept everybody.
Please send all queries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org