We are looking for a bright, talented and dedicated individual to join our vibrant Front Desk Team! The Front Desk position requires having exceptional customer service and always being polite, informed, and willing to go the extra mile for our guests. We’re looking for a detail-oriented team player who prides themselves in their ability to always deliver exceptional service and attention to guest satisfaction.
Daily duties of the front desk include, but are not limited to:
- Operating reservation software
- Conducting guest check ins and check outs according to company standard
- Responding to and resolving guest complaints in timely and professional manner
- Upselling and organizing tours
- Completing daily morning and evening procedures as required
Qualifications: Minimum of one year experience as Front Desk Agent
Exceptional communication skills and
Proven excellent customer service skills
Location: Mile 36 Hummingbird Highway
To Apply: Send your resume, a cover letter and 3 reference contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org. A valid police record will be requested upon hiring.