The Paddle House in Hopkins is currently looking for an ambitious, energetic and customer oriented Food and Beverage Supervisor! We’re looking for a vibrant new team member to bring an attention to detail, knowledge of the restaurant industry, and exceptional customer service to our establishment. In return we offer a competitive wage, monthly bonus and an amazing team to work with!
The food and beverage supervisor will be responsible for supervising all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, reservations, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity
- Meeting established up-selling and sales goals as well as developing and implementing ongoing sales and marketing initiatives
- Ensuring that the restaurant in conjunction with the F&B Manager, are fully operational in terms of both quality food and beverage and sufficient team members to service guests
- Responsible for staff training, promotions, motivating and terminating team members as required
- Thorough knowledge of all food and beverage safety policies and procedures as well as implementation of such policies among staff
- Assists the conference and banquets operations to achieve optimum performance
- Proven food and beverage supervision or management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (POS, MS Office, restaurant management software)
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Demonstrated strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong Communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to control costs including inventory, labor, etc.
Location: Hopkins, Belize
To Apply: Send a copy of your resume, cover letter, 3 references, police record, and all diplomas or certificates to email@example.com. Only qualified individuals will be contacted.