Compliance Officer - Belize
Reference Number: BECO1023
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our growing Compliance Department.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Perform reviews in accordance with the group compliance risk assessment and monitoring program, to assess the Company’s compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
- Prepare information and reports for the management and compliance committee meetings
- Regularly monitor our partners’ websites to ensure that content adheres to the relevant rules and regulations
- Address client enquiries
- Keep up to date with all national legal and regulatory developments
- Perform other compliance-related tasks as and when required
- Degree or associate diploma in business, economics, finance, law, or any other related field
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamworking skills
- High level of ethics, integrity and transparency
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!