Central American company dedicated to the commercialization of chemical specialties are looking for: Commercial Coordinator.
The position is dedicated to the commercialization of chemical products for cleaning and disinfection of industrial plants and institutions. The functions of the position include the analysis of the client's operating conditions, the design of a comprehensive solution (chemicals, technical assistance, economic feasibility, implementation and controls), as well as its marketing and monitoring.
Skills and requirements:
- Industrial o Chemical engineer.
Speak spanish fluently.
With desires to develop in the field of sales.
- Availability to travel.
- It is essential to have your own vehicle in good condition.
- Minimum work experience of 03 years in positions in the commercial or industrial area.
- Excellent personal presentation. Ability to express oneself clearly verbally and in writing.
- Energetic and with the ability to work towards objectives. With the ability to systematize and innovate procedures and information.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both operational and managerial levels.
Work environment oriented to professional development.
Attractive Salary Compensation (With Variable Compensation Components)
Apply by send us a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to recive applications: November 30, 2022