- Evaluate training needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Design, plan, organize or provide induction and training programs for agents.
- Deliver training material using diverse techniques
- Adhere to company policies
- Any other assigned from time to time.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associates Degree
- 1 year experience in any related field will be an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Be flexible to work on weekend, holidays and different schedules.
- Solution oriented - able to find simple solutions to complex issues
- Team player – able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Personnel and Human Resources -Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Instructing - Teaching others how to do something
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Outlook
Qualified applicants can send their resume to:
The Office Gurus Ltd. #2 Barton Creek Street, Belmopan, Cayo
Email: npol@TheOfficeGurus.com and crobateau@TheOfficeGurus.com