- Responsible for the applications of payments/deposits to the corresponding customer account.
- Responsible for starting the payment process of all contractor/supplier invoices for PAGOS GUATEMALA.
- Responsible for the petty cash custody.
- Monitor deposits, liaise with the bank to identify unknown depositors.
- Receive checks, prepare deposit slips and send it to the bank
- Prepare and process all supplier/contractors invoices, G39 (Social Security, Guard fee, IT expense) in an accurate and timely manner to ensure proper approvals are obtained prior to processing.
- Custodian of the petty cash.
- Receive price change information from pricing Guatemala. Send text messages/calls to service stations and commercial customers about the change mandated by GOB.
- Education Level: Studies in Business Administration, Certified Accountant.
- Expertise: requieres knowledge in tax legislation, accountability..
- Language: Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Work Experience: 2 year working experience or relevant experience
- Skills: Complete Microsoft Office package
INTERESTED PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME BY EMAIL: [email protected]