Place: Belize City, Belize
- Responsible for the applications of payments/deposits to the corresponding customer account.
- Responsible for starting the payment process of all contractor/supplier invoices for PAGOS GUATEMALA.
- Responsible for the petty cash custody.
- Monitor deposits, liaise with the bank to identify unknown depositor
Receive checks, prepare deposit slips and send it to the bank
Apply deposits from customers to respective accounts
Prepare and process all supplier/contractors invoices, G39 (Social Security, Guard fee, IT expense) in an accurate and timely manner to ensure proper approvals are obtained prior to processing.
Selecting and ensuring that the correct accounting codes are used to process payments and reviewing budget worksheet that to ensure that budget exist for all accounts used.
Custodian of the petty cash
Receive price change information from pricing Guatemala. Send text messages/calls to service stations and commercial customers about the change mandated by GOB.
- Education Level: Studies in Business Administration, Certified Accountant.
- Expertise: requieres knowledge in tax legislation, accountability.
- Language: Bilingual
- Work Experience: 2 year working experience or relevant experience
Applicants please send CV at: [email protected]