AML Officer - Belize
Reference Number: BEAML1023
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our growing AML Team.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Perform Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence procedures for new and existing customers
- Review KYC files and obtain necessary information and documentation
- Conduct investigations, obtain necessary information, and prepare analytical reports
- Identify, examine and report any suspicious activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Communicate with clients and update client files, risk classification, and escalate cases to the AML Officer
- Undertake other relevant tasks as assigned by the manager
- Degree or associate diploma in business, finance, economics, or a related field
- Experience in a similar position is concidered an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamworking skills
- High level of ethics, integrity, and transparency
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related rewards
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!