Vacancy- Grounds Maintenance Personnel
A full time employment opportunity exists at Belize’s newest Tour Operator- Stann Creek District-located at mile 27 Hummingbird Highway. Unlike any other vacancy, this will be demanding and will require dedication, skill and
the interest in grow within the tourism sector.
- Dedicated & hardworking and able to follow directions
- No previous experience is necessary but willing to learn quickly & well
- Knowledge of maintaining a small garden & maintain walkways, paths and other ground infrastructure
- Willing to become a strong leader and team player
- Able and willing to work long hours when required
- Willing to make this a career and not just another job opportunity
- Bilingual will be an asset
- Ability to keep records of tools and other equipment for accountability
- Honesty is a must!
- Valid driver’s license with driving experience
- One letter of reference & valid police record
- Respond to any calls for assistance in area under your responsibility
- Able to handle various tasks to ensure completion
- Be willing to handle other tasks when required
- Will be in charge of keeping the grounds clean and attractive
- Clear out garbage bins in all areas
- Assist in clearing paths and walkways
- Maintaining the parking lot and signage
- Able to recommend ideas for management to consider for better management of Angel Falls
Salaries will depend on any other qualifications or certifications possessed.
Please submit your written resume with a cover letter to [email protected]
Deadline for submissions is January 15th, 2018. Interviews will be scheduled for serious applicants.