Vacancy- Facilities Maintenance Personnel
A full time employment opportunity exists at Belize’s newest Tour Operator- Stann Creek District-located at mile 27 Hummingbird Highway. Unlike any other vacancy, this will be demanding and will require dedication, skill and
the interest in grow within the tourism sector.
- Dedicated & hardworking and able to follow directions
- Willing to make this a career and not just another job opportunity
- Good working knowledge generators, vehicles and basic hardware tools
- Good working knowledge electrical, plumbing
- Ability to keep records of tools and other equipment for accountability
- Bilingual will be an asset
- Able and willing to work long hours when required
- Willing to become a strong leader and team player
- Honesty is a must!
- Valid driver’s license with ability to drive various vehicles.
- Two letters of reference & valid police record
- Respond to any calls for assistance in area under your responsibility
- Able to give orders to staff and delegate various tasks to ensure completion
- Be the “all around” person at Angel Falls Xtreme Adventures
- Able to provide insight on better management practices of the grounds, maintenance and other mechanical areas of the business
- Able to manage a small team of assistants
Salaries will depend on any other qualifications or certifications possessed.
Please submit your written resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions is January 15th, 2018. Interviews will be scheduled for serious applicants