Parrot Cove Lodge is a 12 room Petite beach resort in Hopkins Village.
We strive to give the best possible, personalized service to our visiting guests in an unique upscale setting. We are the home of award winning Chef Rob’s Gourmet Café.
For the coming season we have job openings for the following position;
For this position we are looking for a highly motivated person that will be able to handle the day to day operations while working closely with the hands-on owner.
Job responsibilities will include;
· Overlooking the front desk and reservations for the resort
· Scheduling and supervising and motivating a staff or approximately 6 people
· Be the ‘to go to’ person for our guests and make sure all the guests requirements are taken care of.
· Supervising the daily accounts in close conjunction with our external accounting office.
· Scheduling and supervising of housekeeping and maintenance issues
The ideal candidate will have;
· Supervisory resort experience preferable in the ‘front of the house’
· Good understanding of basic accounting procedures
· Excellent Leadership skills and ‘contagious’ enthusiasm
· The ability to set, create and keep high standards
· A creative, open mind and the ability to help us grow our business
· All positions require a lot of flexibility and ambition; Candidates have to be willing to work weekends, holidays and ‘odd shifts’ at times.
· We surely valid education and work experience however a positive attitude, honesty and good motivation are valued even higher.
· Compensations and salaries will be based on qualifications
· If you are not planning to become a superstar, don’t apply
If you are interested in any of these positions kindly send your resume or a short introduction letter to email@example.com.
Do not visit the office without an interview appointment.