We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties at our San Ignacio headquarter site. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the interview process. Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should have previous HR experience or training in HR processes.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
* Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
* Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
* Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
* Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
* Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
* Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
* Coordinate training sessions and seminars
* Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
* Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
* Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
* Support other functions as assigned
* Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
* Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
* Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
* Ability to work with ATS software
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to handle data with confidentiality
* Good organizational and time management skills
How to apply
Please send your resumes/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 6th, 2018.