Vacancy- Zipline & Rappelling Tour Guides
A full time employment opportunity exists at Belize’s newest Tour Operator- Stann Creek District-located at mile 27 Hummingbird Highway. Unlike any other vacancy, this will be demanding and will require dedication,
skill and the interest in grow within the tourism sector. Angel Falls Xtreme Adventures is the management company for the Longest and Highest Zipline in Belize. Our estate also features a 425 ft Waterfall, offering exciting Waterfall Rappelling Tours.
- Operate and run either Zipline or Rappelling tours
- Able to manage large groups and work with children
- Able to enforce safety measures and policies for the operation of these activities
- Experienced in basic rescue maneuvers and procedures for high angled tours
- Ability to gain further certification in High Angle Tours & Rescue
- Experienced in regular tour management and processes
- Possess good English speaking and writing skills
- Friendly, outgoing and mature character
- Knowledgeable about Belize
- Must possess a valid tour guide license
- Hold certification in High Angle Tours (ZIPLINE/ RAPPELLING)
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Must hold certification in Basic & Advanced First Aid or other medical trainings
- Dedicated & hardworking and able to follow directions
- Willing to become a strong leader and team player
- Able and willing to work long hours when required
- Willing to make this a career and not just another job opportunity
- Bilingual will be an asset
- Honesty is a must!
- Not afraid of heights or speed
- Clean personal habits
- Two recent letters of reference & valid Police Record
Salaries will depend on any other qualifications or certifications possessed.
Please submit your written resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions is January 15th, 2018. Interviews will be scheduled for serious applicants.